BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography

Hello class, this is our first post for the current this semester. This time, you will have to write about yourselves in an auto-biography style. Please include the following topics:

-Birth info (Yours, parents, siblings, extended family) 

-Studies info (elementary/high school/ university, other studies)

-Family Info (important facts, place of residence, other)

-Hobbies and/or interests (sports,

-Others... (photographs, anecdotes, funny stories, for example)


Some recommendations for the post:

Number of words: 120 to 150. Font: Arial, Calibri. Size 12 – 14.
Make comments on three of your classmates’ posts plus a comment on your teacher's post as well (you have 36 hours to do so).

_________________________________________________________________________________ 




 

Hello there, I am Juan Careaga, I was born in Valdivia. 

As a southern boy, I really enjoyed the rain and winter. I am a member of a family of 4. Sometimes, I tend to say we were 6 as I like to include my grandmother and my dog. My father was a Math teacher at a local school. He liked to play chess and dominoes on Sunday evenings with me. My sister and mother are both nurses at the local hospital. They work together since my sister graduated from university. Usually they cooked sopaipillas for us on weekends. Grandmother enjoyed doing word jumble games.

 


Our dog has a black tail and likes to bark at the shadows. He is very playful but extremely cautious with strangers. 

 

I studied at University of Valparaiso but finished here in Santiago. I also lived in England where I did a master on Linguistics. Teaching is what I like the most.

Comments

  1. Hi there. This is a great story. Your dog is beautiful. I also like sopaipillas. My family is also southern. The south of Chile is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great autobiography! Your dog is very beautiful and I find it very interesting that you have lived in another country, maybe one day you can tell us about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goog night ! How beatiful your autobiography and your story! One of my dremas is to go to England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I Iiked very much your biography. Thank you for telling us about your life and your adventures. Also, we have many coincidences between us, because my mom is a teacher just like your father and in my family we enjoy cooking sopaipillas together like your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I read your biography. First, I need to say that I love your dog, it´s lovely <3
    I think it´s cool that you like to teach. I think if I was not decided to be a sociologist, probably I would like to be a teacher. Anyway, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. I think your biography is very interesting, moving from living in Valdivia to Santiago must have been a great experience. Your dog is very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I like your autobiography soo much, it's lovely. I'm from the south too, and there´s nothing better than sopaipillas in a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked his biography, and although I don't like dogs too much, I sense that we both share a certain love for the south of Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How interesting the places you have lived! I like the photo of your dog

    ReplyDelete
  10. How incredible that you have been in those places, by the way I really liked your dog, it brought back memories of a dog that I had in my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for sharing this with us mister. I hope you enjoy your time it the sooth! I love it there...
    And I must tell you: Your love is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! your biography is so interesting. You have a very nice experiences in your life, i hope to meet you more in the classes. Your dog is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I would like to say that your biography is so interesting; the places where you've lived or the relationship with your family. Also, your dog is so cute, and it's so funny that he likes to bark at the shadows, because my dogs do the same thing.
    Hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wooow teacher your dog is very cute, I would like to have one. It must also be fun to study at a university on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Wow! Valdivia very nice to born in that place is so beautiful!. And lived in England appear awesome. Your dog is very cute and I like him c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6 - A Career-Related Expert or Website

Blog 3 - My Favorite Piece of Technology